Medium Fey, Chaotic Evil
Armor Class: 12
Hit Points: 77 (14d8+14)
Speed: 30 ft., fly 30 ft.,
Saving Throws: INT +6, WIS +8
Skills: Arcana +6, Deception +6, Medicine +7, Nature +7
Damage Resistance: Fire, Necrotic
Senses: Darkvision 120 ft., Passive Perception 14
Languages: Abyssal, Common, Sylvan
Proficiency Bonus: +3
Witchcraft. Ježibaba can at will cast the following spells, requiring no material or verbal components, and using Wisdom (spell save DC 16, +8 to hit with spell attacks):
Ježibaba’s range for these spells is doubled and she doesn’t need to concentrate on them, but they end if Ježibaba becomes incapacitated. Their effects also end on each target that Ježibaba cannot see at the start of her turn.
Creatures under the effects of Ježibaba’s Witch Bolt spell are all affected by automatic damage done by the spell at once, and the effect of the spell is not lost if they leave its range.
Malleus Maleficarum. Ježibaba can use her bonus action to make all creatures under the effects of her spells take 1d12 necrotic damage for each creature that is affected by her spells.
Using this ability ends all of her active spells once the damage is dealt.
Hexer. Each time a creature under the effects of Ježibaba’s spells takes damage, they must choose from one of the following additional effects.
- They take double the amount of damage
- Ježibaba regains a number of hit points equal to half the amount of damage dealt.
- If Ježibaba is at full hit points, she gains temporary hit points equal to half the amount of damage dealt instead.
- Multiattack. Ježibaba makes two Broom Attacks
- Broom. Melee Weapon Attack: +5 to hit, reach 5 ft., one target. Hit: 7(1d8+2) bludgeoning damage. Deals extra (2d8) necrotic damage against creatures under the effects of Hex.
- Magical Cauldron (Recharge 5-6). Ježibaba quickly creates one of several possible potions in her magical cauldron and she immediately drinks it or throws it against a creature.
- Witching Potion. Ranged Weapon Attack: +8 to hit, range 30 ft., one target. Hit: 13 (2d12) Lightning damage. The target and each creature within 5 feet of them must make a DC 16 Dexterity saving throw, allowing Ježibaba to immediately cast one Witch Bolt against them on a failure.
- Potion of the Baneful. Ježibaba drinks this black murky potion. Until the end of her next turn she can cast the Bane Spell as a bonus action, and she regains 1d12 Hit Point at the end of her turn for each creature under the effect of Bane within 30 feet of her.
- Hexing Potion. Ranged Weapon Attack: +8 to hit, range 30 ft., one target. Hit: 13 (4d12) necrotic damage. The target becomes targeted by Ježibaba’s Hex spell and they take double the amount of damage from Ježibaba’s Attacks until the spell ends.