Medium Undead, Lawful Good
Armor Class: 18 (Breastplate + Shield)
Hit Points: 42 (5d8+20)
Speed: 30 ft.
Damage Vulnerability: Thunder
Damage Resistances: Cold, Radiant
Damage Immunities: Fire, Poison
Senses: Darkvision 60 ft., Passive Perception 12
Languages: Understands All Languages It Spoke In Life But Can’t Speak
Proficiency Bonus: +2
The Eternal Legion. The Legionnaires of the Eternal Flame of the Phoenixes keep their unity even in death. Each time a Flame Reborn Legionnaire moves 5 feet, they can spend twice the amount of movement and allow every other Legionnaire that was within 5 feet of them before moving to immediately move 5 feet as well.
- Multiattack. Flame Reborn Legionnaire makes two attacks with its Spear (Melee) and one with its Shield.
- Spear. Melee Weapon Attack: +5 to hit, reach 5 ft., one target. Hit: 7 (1d6+3) piercing damage plus 4 (1d6) fire damage plus 4 (1d6) radiant damage.
- Shield. Melee Weapon Attack: +5 to hit, reach 5 ft., one target. Hit: 4 (1d1+3) bludgeoning damage plus 3 (1d4) fire damage plus 3 (1d4) radiant damage. The target must make a DC 14 Constitution saving throw, gaining an unstackable -2 penalty to AC and attack rolls until the end of their next turn on a failure.
- Flashfire Spear Throw. Ranged Weapon Attack: +5 to hit, range 60 ft., one target. Hit: 7 (1d6+3) piercing damage plus 4 (1d6) fire damage. The target and every creature within 5 feet of them must make a DC 14 Dexterity saving throw. The spear returns to the Legionnaire’s hand after the attack.
- Gift of Eternal Flame (Must be under ½ of their Maximum HP). The Flame Reborn Legionnaire touches a dead Flame Reborn Legionnaire within 5 feet of them, and begins to transfer their rebirthing flame to it. The Legionnaire becomes stunned until the start of its next turn. At the start of its next turn, the Legionnaire dies and the target comes to life with full Hit Points, 20 Temporary HP and 1d6 extra radiant damage on all attacks that last until the end of its next turn, and it takes the original Legionnaires places in the initiative, immediately starting its turn after being resurrected.
- Call to Arms (1x per Long Rest). The Flame Reborn Legionnaire raises its spear in the air and 1d6 other Flame Reborn Legionnaires within 60 feet are teleported within 5 feet of it
- Shield Wall. When a Flame Reborn Legionnaire is hit by an attack, they or any Flame Reborn Legionnaire within 5 feet of them can spend their reaction to give them a +2 bonus to AC for each Flame Reborn Legionnaire within 5 feet of them against the triggering attack