Very Rare Weapon (Mace), Special, Requires Attunement
- Can be used as a spellcasting focus for all spells
- Deals extra 2d6 radiant damage
- Gives off bright light in a 60-foot radius and dim light for an additional 60 feet.
Starfall. Once per turn, you can replace one of your melee attacks to hurl the astral energy of the mace instead of attacking at melee.
You can make one attack against a creature within 60 feet of you, and you can decide to add your spellcasting modifier instead of strength modifier for the corresponding rolls. All the weapon damage done by this attack is changed into radiant.
Fallen Star stops dealing extra radiant damage until the start of your next turn when you use this feature.
- Even though it has a 60 ft. range, this attack is still considered a melee attack for the purposes of smite spells and effects
Fabled Wish (Recharge 5-6). The star fragment in your hand is imbued with dreams, fables and legends. You can use your bonus action to make a translucent starry silhouette appear around you, making you look as if holding a star inside of a constellation. You can choose from one of these forms, each giving different benefits that last until the start of your next turn.
- Brave Warrior. A starry suit of armor appears around you, and a starry horse underneath you. Your base movement speed becomes 60 unless it’s already higher, and you gain a +2 bonus to AC.
- Luck Dragon. You gain 30 ft. flying speed and advantage on one attack roll or saving throw of your choice. You gain 1d12 temporary hit points that last until the start of your next turn if you don’t manage to use the advantage from this effect.
- Sphinx. A starry sphinx appears around you and fixes its gaze upon a single creature within 60 feet of you. That creature must make a DC 15 Charisma saving throw, taking 2d6 radiant damage on a failure, and allowing you to deal extra 2d6 radiant damage if you use Starfall against them.
- Empress. A starry crown appears around you, giving you resistance against Non-magical Slashing, Piercing and Bludgeoning, Necrotic, Force and Psychic damage.