Very Rare Wondrous Item (Spellcasting Focus), Requires Attunement by a spellcaster
- Can be used as a spellcasting focus for all spells
- You gain a +1 bonus to spell attack rolls and to the saving throw DC of your spells
Bygone Premonition. While attuned to the item, you can use your bonus action to divine the actions a creature is about to undertake in the upcoming moments.
A creature that you can see within 60 feet of you must make a Charisma saving throw against your spell save DC. On a failure you learn what Action they intend to use during their next turn, and who their first target for that action is if there is one.
- If they choose to do a different action or choose a different target than stated, they take 4d12 psychic damage and you regain one use of this feature.
- If they do exactly what was stated, you gain advantage on all attack rolls against that creature, you have advantage on saving throws imposed by them, and that creature has disadvantage on attack rolls against you until the end of your next turn. When the affected creature uses their divined action, you can also use your reaction to give these benefits to their stated target.
- If they cannot choose to use their stated action due to any effects, conditions or changes in situation. the creature suffers no negative effects, and you regain one use of this feature.
You can use this feature a number of times equal to your proficiency bonus per long rest.
Sight of the Sage. Once per day while attuned to the item you can cast either the Scrying or Divination spells using this item, and you always have these spells prepared, but they don’t count against the number of spells you know or have prepared.