Small/Medium Humanoid, Any Non-Good Alignment
Armor Class: 12 (15 With Mage Armor)
Hit Points: 55 (10d8+10)
Speed: 30 ft.
Skills: Arcana +5, Deception +5, History +5, Insight +4, Religion +5,
Senses: Darkvision 30 ft. Passive Perception 12
Languages: Deep Speech, Undercommon
Proficiency Bonus: +2
Allured are most often scholars or nobles who have begun to dabble in the esoteric practices and rituals in pursuit of knowledge or power, but they may also be cultists or people in the first stages of eldritch corruption.
Through various occult rites, bargains or contact with otherworldly entities and different realms of existence, each Allured has gained some unnatural power and those more skilled may even find themselves in possession of several, but such powers usually come with a price.
Arcane Dabbling. Through their research into the occult, they have learnt the following spells at will without needing material components.
- Identify, Mage Armor, Protection from Evil and Good
The Allured is a basic modular statblock for such individuals, with each Allured having a combination of gifts and scars. As a general rule for this statblock, each Allured should have one scar for each of their gifts and one Allured shouldn’t have more than 3 gifts and scars
- Gift of Flesh. This gift causes the flesh of the Allured to reconstitute itself and improves their metabolism and regeneration.
- They have advantage on Constitution saving throw
- Long Rests only take 2 hours, and they can use their action to expend up to two of their Hit Dice to regain an amount of Hit Points equal to the number rolled.
- They regain 1 Hit Point each minute.
- Gift of Conversion. This gift gives the Allured an unnatural ability to influence others
- They gain proficiency in all charisma checks.
- They can cast the Charm Person and Suggestion spells at will without requiring any components.
- When attacked by a creature that they can see, the Allured can use their reaction to force the attacker to make a DC 13 Wisdom saving throw, making the attack automatically miss on a failure.
- Gift of Sensation. This gift improves the Allured’s senses and increases the potency of their sensations and of their primal urges and instincts.
- They gain proficiency in Perception and Investigation and gain advantage on all Perception or Investigation checks that require smell, sight or hearing.
- If they have less than half of their maximum Hit Points, their enhanced self-preservation instinct activates, giving them additional 10 feet of movement and making them deal one additional weapon damage die with their melee weapon attacks.
- Gift of the Seeing.
- Can understand and translate any written language.
- Is under the permanent effects of a Detect Magic spell
- At the end of their turn, they can decide to take 1d8 psychic damage, making their eyes turn into what seems like two black holes, any creature in a 60 foot radius that the Allured can see must make a DC 13 Wisdom saving throw, taking 1d8 psychic damage and becoming restrained until the end of their turn or until the Allured stops seeing them on a failure, or half as much damage and not being restrained on a success.
- Gift of the Depths
- Can breathe water.
- Gains 45 feet of swimming speed.
- Any sailing vessel they are on can travel 5 miles per hour even without any wind, crew or currents present.
- Twice per long rest can cast the Control Water spell without requiring any components and can cast the Shape Water cantrip at will.
- Gains a +2 bonus to AC, saving throws and attack and weapon damage rolls while within 60 feet of any freestanding body of water that has the volume of at least a 100 ft. cube.
- Scar of the Cracked Mind.
- The Allured’s mind is damaged by what they had seen during their studies,
- They become vulnerable to psychic damage.
- They gain disadvantage on all wisdom saving throws.
- Scar of Delusions
- Secrets unexplainable by logic and defying any reasonable explanation have left the Allured doubt the nature of reality and their own sensory experience.
- They gain disadvantage on Intelligence saving throws
- Each time they fail a saving throw or are hit by a critical hit, the Allured becomes affected by the effects of a Phantasmal Force spell (details depending on the situation) until the end of their turn.
- Scar of the Frail.
- The Allured’s body has suffered to unravel the hidden knowledge of the world.
- Their movement speed is reduced by 15 feet
- They gain disadvantage on Strength ability checks and saving throws.
- They take 1 extra damage from each source of Bludgeoning, Piercing or Slashing damage
- Scar of Dampness.
- The Allured seems to almost constantly sweat or produce streaks of water on their body
- They become vulnerable to lightning damage
- If they walk at least 25 feet during a single turn, they must make a DC 13 Dexterity saving throw, falling and going prone on a failure
- Scar of Unreason.
- In thrilling situations, the Allured’s urges and instincts, amplified by his esoteric exploits, take over his reason.
- While they have less than half of their maximum hit points, they must make a DC 13 Wisdom saving throw at the start of their turn, having to attack the nearest hostile target they can see during their turn on a failure. While affected by this feature, their attacks are made with advantage and attacks against them are made with advantage as well.
- They gain disadvantage against being charmed or frightened
- Multiattack. The Allured makes two attack with their Occultist’s Rapier
- Occultist’s Rapier. Melee Weapon Attack: +4 to hit, reach 5 ft., one target. Hit: 6(1d8+2) piercing damage plus 2 (1d4) necrotic damage. If both attacks hit a single creature, The Allured can make one Eldritch Lance attack as a bonus action against them until the end of their turn.
- Eldritch Lance. Ranged Spell Attack: +5 to hit, reach 5 ft., one target. Hit: 14(2d10+3) force damage.