Wonderous Item (Longsword), Legendary (Unique Attunement)
You have a +2 to attack and damage rolls with this weapon, which deals radiant instead of slashing damage. This may be utilized as a finesse weapon or as a traditional longsword.
Blade of the sun. Tsuki calls upon the light and glory of the sun, fueling itself off of the flame of it’s wielder’s spirit. It passively absorbs remnant flame as long as it is drawn. This weapon has three charges, 1d3 of which are regained each dawn. The charges may be expended to utilize the following abilities as a bonus action:
- (1 Charge) Just beyond the Horizon: Heal for 2d12 + your WIS or CHA modifier, whichever is higher and restore this as health. Any excessive healing will be provided as THP shield.
- (1 Charge) Piercing Light: For ten minutes, Tsuki overcomes resistance to radiant damage.
- (2 Charges) Brilliant Radiance: Cleanse magical darkness within 15 feet of yourself, and blind any creatures adjacent to you on a DC13+WIS/CHA Constitution save
- (3 Charges) Sunder Darkness: For one minute, all damage dealt through Tsuki will overcome all resistance and immunity. When wielded in one hand while the other armament is Toshi or Taiyoke, this weapon becomes +3 and gains one charge while in combative use.
Wonderous Item, Legendary Longsword (Unique Attunement)
You have a +4 to attack and damage rolls with this weapon, which deals radiant instead of slashing damage. This may be utilized as a finesse weapon or as a traditional longsword. The sword may only be drawn when Moona would interpret your life to be in true danger.
Blade of the moon. Tsuki calls upon the serenity and clarity of the moon, fueling itself off of the silence after a great battle. It pacifies nearby animals and small creatures. When taking the dash action with Tsuki wielded, you may run across water. The weapon has 3 charges, 1d3 of which are regained at midnight. The charges may be expended to utilize the following abilities:
- (1 Charge) Lunari Tides: As an action, you gain the effects of Freedom of Movement.
- (1 Charge) Fool Moon Night: As a bonus action, select a number of creatures within 60 feet up to your WIS or INT mod, whichever is higher. For 10 minutes, these creatures are immune to Frightened, Charmed, Deafened, and Blinded
- (2 Charges) As a bonus action, cleanse magical darkness within 25 feet of yourself, and grant any friendly creatures adjacent to you Darkvision of 60 feet.
- (3 Charges) Midnight: As a bonus action, call midnight upon the battlefield. Call down an amount of Moonbeams equal in number and level to your proficiency bonus for one minute, each Moonbeam’s concentration only breakable by the creature most recently hit by it. Losing concentration on one Moonbeam does not break the others, and a creature may only be injured by one moonbeam at a time. You may use your action to move all Moonbeams simultaneously.