Rare Wondrous Item (Cufflinks), Requires Attunement
- You gain proficiency with the Playing Card Set and you gain a +5 bonus to all Dexterity (Sleight of Hand) checks made with cards
- Once per minute, you can use your action to touch a card with this item and change the face of the card for up to 1 minute. The face can be changed to depict whatever you want.
- If you touch a card with this item, you can mark it. If a card is marked, you know exactly where that card is, what it’s depicting, and what’s the appearance of a creature that is currently touching it. You can have a number of cards equal to your proficiency bonus marked at the same time.
Getaway Plan. While wearing these cufflinks and holding a card in your hand, you can use your bonus action to imbue that card with one of four enchantments until the end of your next turn. You can then throw the card using your Attack action and make a ranged attack with proficiency against a creature within 30 feet. If you hit, the target suffers effects based on the chosen enchantment.
- Heart. Target takes 1d12 fire damage and must make a DC 15 Charisma saving throw, becoming charmed by you until the end of their next turn on a failure. While charmed in such a way, they regard you as a friend, and will be hostile towards creatures hostile to you unless you do anything harmful or hostile to the target.
- Spade. Target takes 1d12 Cold damage and they and each creature within 10 feet of them must make a DC 15 Dexterity saving throw, reducing their movement speed by 15 feet until the end of their next turn of a failure.
- Diamond. Target takes 1d12 Lightning damage, and must make a DC 15 Constitution saving throw, being stunned until the end of their next turn on a failure.
- Club. Target takes 1d12 Bludgeoning damage and must make a DC 15 Strength saving throw, being pushed 30 feet away and knocked prone on a failure.
Each of these enchantments can only be used once per long rest.
Queen of Hearts. Once per long rest, you can use your action to enchant a single card you are touching with a suggestive charm for 24 hours. You imbue the card with a suggestion limited to a sentence or two of your choosing. The first creature that touches this card and sees its face must make a DC 15 Wisdom saving throw, being influenced by the suggestion as via the Suggestion spell on a failure. This effect lasts for 2 hours or until you or any of your companions harm the target.