Weapon (Longbow), Very Rare (Requires Attunement), Heavy, Range 150/600, Two-Handed
Stand your Ground. Your attacks with this magical weapon have a +1 bonus to their attack roll and deal extra 1d8 radiant damage if you didn’t use any of your movement since the start of your last turn.
Vindicator’s Zeal. Ranged Attacks made with Vigil can be considered melee attacks for the purposes of Smite features and spells.
No Escape from my Sight. You can use your bonus action to gain 60 feet of blindsight and tremorsense until the end of your turn. You can use this feature an amount of times equal to your proficiency bonus.
Last Stand. Once per long rest, you can use your bonus action to assume the Last Stand stance. Being in this stance has several effects.
- Your movement speed is reduced to 5 feet, and the Last Stand stance is lost if you move more than 15 away from the place where you activated it.
- If a creature within the range of this weapon moves, you can use your reaction to make an attack with this weapon against them.
- Your attacks deal additional 1d8 (2d8 if you wish to increase your damage taken) radiant damage, and halve the target’s movement speed until the end of their next turn
- Being within 5 feet of a hostile creature doesn’t impose disadvantage on your ranged attack rolls.
- Creatures that start their turn within 10 feet of you must make a DC 14 Constitution saving throw, or be blinded until the end of their turn.
- You take 1d8 (2d8 if you wish to increase your radiant damage) radiant damage at the end of each of your turns.
The Last Stand stance lasts until there is no hostile creature in sight, or if you go to 0 HP. Once the stance ends, you gain 1 level of exhaustion, and you cannot add your proficiency bonus to any roll until you finish a short rest.